The "APP:AUSE"Show, Playlist for February 14th

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 6:26 AM
      Hi gang,

      OOPS!  I guess subconciously I must have had "Valentine's Day" on my mind.  Indeedm the recent post was for MARCH 14TH, not Feb 14th... The night was still awesome with the music we played... thanks for the support.

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...
      Winner of the 2000 P.R.O.B.E. "Outstanding Achievement "Award
      Winner of the 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for Public Relations