Integration by Parts seeks female voice

  • Integration by Parts
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2002
      Integration by Parts is a new, coed, semi-pro a
      cappella group; a group of six who need a terrific
      woman to complete our sound! We're in the market for
      an experienced female singer who is serious about
      creating a tight, polished sound, but relaxed enough
      to join in the rampant silliness that seems to follow
      us both on stage and off. Our repertoire is heavy on
      Jazz, with forays into Folk, 80s Pop and Rock. It
      currently includes pieces by the likes of Sarah
      McLachlan, the Manhattan Transfer, Spiral Gyro, Ben
      Folds Five and Bon Jovi, with an ear toward performing
      original works as well. Sound right up your alley?
      For more information, please write us at:
      IBParts@....

      Arranging skills more than welcome, though not
      required. Experience and/or interest in vocal
      percussion also a plus!

      http://sports.yahoo.com