Similar Jones: WERS, Kendall, Sean Altman, Copperfield's

  • jeremysacco
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002
      February is a great time to catch Similar Jones live. Here are a
      couple of reminders, plus one new gig: performing with Sean Altman
      2/9!

      ====================
      2/9, 3 pm: WERS, 88.9 FM. Tune in for a dollop of SJ from the comfort
      of your own home. Following our performance, stay tuned for an
      interview with Sean Altman.

      ====================
      2/9, 8 pm: House concert: Sean Altman and Similar Jones. Sean brings
      his acoustic guitar to do a house concert in Newton, Similar Jones
      opens. RESERVATIONS REQUIRED, email myssinglynk@....

      ====================
      2/9, 11:30 pm: a full rocking set at the Kendall Cafe in Cambridge.
      Stay and have a beer afterwards -- you know we will, after our third
      gig of the day. (www.thekendall.com)

      2/15, 8 pm: CD release party! Copperfield's on Brookline Ave near
      Fenway, $5. Special guests the Brown Bear Necessities. Come on down
      and get your groove on. Especially if your groove involves purchasing
      our new CD, "So It Seems."

      - The Joneses
      www.similarjones.com