A CAPPELLA AUDITIONS!! - North Shore

  • ericpantano@mediaone.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2000
      "Tea With Larry", a contemporary, co-ed, vocal band on the North
      Shore of MA
      is looking for a bass and a soprano/mezzo. We perform an ecclectic
      mix of
      music, from jazz to pop/rock covers, as well as originals.

      We're looking for a bass who knows how to groove. One who can
      provide some
      driving bass lines, as well as icy-cool jazz stylings.

      We also need a soprano/mezzo to blend with our alto/mezzo. She
      should have
      a mellow tone that would make Duke Ellington proud. Singing
      experience
      preferred.

      If you're interested, contact Eric at (781) 438-0251 or at
      ericpantano@...