2x4s looking for bass

  • rknowles9
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013
      The 2x4s is looking for "mature" men to join us. (We have a few retirees, some in the thick of the work force, but only one within a decade of college.) We especially need a bass, but would consider other parts if you are interested in us. We sing a mix of pieces, mostly traditional acappella harmony. To give you an idea, here's a short list:

      I Sing The Body Electric
      In the Still of the Night
      My Romance
      The River Is Wide