Boston Jazz Voices is looking for a soprano

  • Chris Welles
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013
      Boston Jazz Voices, an 18-voice close harmony jazz ensemble based in Waltham, is looking for a soprano.

      Inspired by the arrangements of stars like Gene Puerling, who discovered the enormous range and diversity of the human voice, we are looking for someone who can blend seamlessly with a smooth, jazzy tone, as well as sing solos. BJV has toured Paris, sung at Fenway Park, rung in the Christmas season at Old Sturbridge Village, and continues to perform around Massachusetts and beyond! Take a listen to our music and let us know if you would like an audition. We rehearse on Mondays, from 7:30-9:30 pm, in Waltham.

      Contact person: Chris Welles

      phone-email