Tuckermans at 9 a cappella in Bay State!

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      Please forward this email to your fellow a cappella fans and friends!

      The rockin' a cappella of Tuckermans at 9 returns to the Bay State on Saturday, November 17, 2012, 7:30pm, at First Parish Church of Newbury.

      We can't wait to try out some new material… "Somebody to Love", "Grenade"… since our show there last winter. And we'll even sprinkle in a few holiday tunes!

      ·        7:30pm; First Parish Church of Newbury, 20 High Road, Route 1A, Newbury, Massachusetts, 01951
      ·         $12 in advance, $15 at the door. 978-465-5597 to reserve tickets.