A Cappella Tuckermans at 9 coming Sept 16

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2012
      (Please forward to your a cappella friends and family… thanks!)

      Be a part of a little Tuckermans at 9 Rockin' A Cappella history! It's our West End Studio Theater debut AND the making of our first-ever video.

      ACT ONE's Festival 2012 presents

      Tuckermans at 9

      September 16, 7:30pm
      West End Studio Theatre
      959 Islington Street
      Portsmouth, New Hampshire
      Tickets $18, $16 for seniors and students

      Tunes include "Somebody to Love", "Grenade", "Jar of Hearts", "Desperado", and a whole bunch of your Tuckermans at 9 faves.

      The theater is air-conditioned, wheelchair accessible, and offers off-street parking, but seating is limited and reservations are highly recommended.

      To reserve call 603.300.2986 or purchase tickets online: actonenh.org. Directions and more info: tuckermansat9.com. ACT ONE's Festival 2012 info: email steph@....