Looking for rehearsal space options

  • Phil Dardeno
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 9:16 AM
      Hello a capeople!

      My group is looking for new rehearsal space, cheap to free, in the Boston/Camberville area. We're coming up empty and our September deadline looms. Does anyone know of any spaces or organizations in/around the city that are not-for-profit community group friendly? I really appreciate any leads, you can email me at pdardeno2@.... Thanks!

      Phil