Looking for singer(s) to record Learning Tracks

  • reggersusa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      Please contact me if you're interested in recording "multi-tracks" of my contemporary, TTBB and SATB arrangements. If you have a good range (or a friend who can cover the the range you cannot), I will pay $50 per track. If I re-sell the tracks, you get another payday.

      I supply you with sheet music, a MIDI file and reference recordings. You take it from there applying your skill and interpretation.

      Bob Eggers
      Director, Blue of a Kind