All-female group looking for an Alto 2

  • maurag
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 8:04 PM
      Random Chants (http://www.randomchants.com) is holding auditions for a new Alto II in the next few weeks. Our Alto 2s take on some pretty low notes, so auditionees need to be able to solidly hit a low D (below middle C) - anything lower is highly prized! Interest in vocal percussion or arranging music is a plus, though not required.

      We practice weekly in the greater Boston area. We're hoping to find others like us -- women who... love to sing, enjoy a wide range of songs, and are willing to do some practicing on their own time. If you or someone you know is interested, please contact us at auditions@... and we will fill you in on the audition details!

      Note: At this time we are only auditioning Alto 2s. If you are interested in other voice parts (Soprano 1 or 2, Alto 1), please contact us and we'll be sure to let you know about future auditions. If you are not already a part of our mailing list, please sign up ( http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/random_chants/ ) so you won't miss any audition or upcoming gig announcements.