OperaHub presents A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM "opera a cappella" :: FREE! :: June 28-30

  • Brittany Duncan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      We hope you are able to join us for this exciting East Coast premiere of the very first "opera a cappella!"

      OperaHub
      OperaHub

      Hear ye! Hear ye!
      Methinks the time is drawing nigh
      To reserve your tickets before they doth fly!

      OperaHub presents
      the East Coast premiere of

      A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM
      opera a cappella

      music by Michael Ching
      text by William Shakespeare

      June 28-30, 2012
      BCA Plaza Theatre, Boston
      FREE ADMISSION!
      Reserve your tickets online now!

      GLEE meets La Scala in this genre-defying take on Shakespeare's beloved story of love in the woods! Melding opera, musical theater, and a cappella styles, this is A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM for the twenty-first century. More information.

      Have a bit of fun! Help make this show possible by donating to Theseus and Hippolyta's wedding registry!

      You can also donate through Paypal by clicking the button below, or mail a check made out to our fiscal sponsor "The Sebastian Chamber Players" to OperaHub, P.O. Box 300877, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130.

      SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
      In order to spread the word about OperaHub we are really bringing performance to the people: Catch us this Sunday, 2-4pm in Harvard Square for a few pop-up performances-- specific locations withheld for maximum fun!

      About OperaHub
      Founded in 2007 in association with the Sebastian Chamber Players, OperaHub is committed to creating fresh, engaging, and accessible opera for Boston audiences from all walks of life.