Tuckermans at 9 shows in Eliot, Portsmouth

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 3:30 PM
      Please forward this to anyone else who should know…

      “One double order of Tuckermans at 9 rockin’ a cappella comin’ up!”

      Hear our newest tune, “Jar of Hearts”, arranged by our own Daryl Robertson.

      (info and directions: http://tuckermansat9.com/main/gigs.php)

      March 23, 2012
      7pm
      with Funky Divas of Gospel
      Eliot United Methodist Church
      238 Harold L. Dow Highway (Rt. 236)
      Eliot, ME 03903
      $10 suggested donation at the door

      March 31, 2012
      Cafe Nostimo
      Madison Village, 72 Mirona Road
      Portsmouth, New Hampshire

      Great Greek food AND rockin' a cappella?
      Yeah, that pretty much covers it!

      Three sets starting at 8pm
      Plenty of free parking
      No Cover Charge