performing opportunity

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2012
      PERFORMING OPPORTUNITY: We're looking for an a cappella opening act for our April 28 show at the Garrison Players Arts Center in Rollinsford (just outside Dover), New Hampshire. (You don't have to be a contemporary group... but you do need to be able to spell a cappella correctly!) All ESTABLISHED groups encouraged, including UNH or other college groups. Respond here or mark@.... This is gonna be fun!