Tuckermans at 9 a cappella for New Year's Eve!

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2011
      Ring in 2012 with

      Tuckermans at 9!

      It's our fourth year of rockin' a cappella at First Night Wolfeboro. And if you couldn't get in last year, this year we've added a third show and moved to the 500-seat Anderson Hall on the Brewster Academy campus.

      Catch us 8-8:40pm, 9-9:40pm, and 10-10:40… and each show is just a bit different!

      Tuckermans at 9
      Anderson Hall, Brewster Academy
      205 South Main Street
      Wolfeboro, New Hampshire