Huge A Cappella Show in Worcester Saturday Night

  • Jim Coates
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2011
      Hello A Cappella lovers everywhere -

      There is going to be a HUGE a cappella showcase this Saturday night in the Sullivan Auditorium on the camps of Worcester State University.  The show starts promptly at 7:00 pm and is the culmination of a huge weekend of music education for High School age boys and girls and adult singers.

      The show will feature the wonderful youth choruses and THREE International Champion Barbershop Quartets:

      Ringtones! the reigning Queens Quartet from Harmony, Inc.
      Old School, the reigning Men's Barbershop Harmony Society Quartet Champs
      And a special appearance by the very popular 1987 Champion Quartet Interstate Rivals

      Put these groups together with a couple of other award-winning quartets and the Harmony Explosion Camp's Boys and Girls Choruses, which will include a grand finale with all 127 young singers on stage, and you have a show that's not to be missed.  And it's all at the bargain price of $15/ticket in advance ($20 day of show).

      As if that weren't enough, your ticket also includes admission to the Pizza Party Afterglow to be held in the Student Center on campus.  The Afterglow will start immediately after the show and will go into the wee hours.  It includes free pizza and a cash bar and will feature all of the quartets from the show and more!

      You can get full information about the show and purchase tickets by visiting:

      http://satnightshow.eventbee.com

      Tickets may be available at the door but don't take a chance - save $5 and order today.  If you have any qquestions or would like more information that you can't find on our website, please contact me.

      This is a don't miss show - so don't miss it!

      In harmony,

      Jim Coates
      jc1357@...

      PS.  Don't wait - get your tickets now at http://satnightshow.eventbee.com

    • Jim Coates
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2011

        Hello all -

        I sent this notice for posting a week ago and it just got posted today.  The show was this past Saturday, 8/13.  It was a great show - sorry if you missed it.

        Jim C