Tuckermans at 9: two states, one weekend!

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2011

      TUCKERMANS AT 9 ROCKIN' A CAPPELLA

      IN NEW HAMPSHIRE AND MAINE

      FOR BACK-TO-BACK SHOWS

      The summer tour rolls on with new tunes!

      We've added Coldplay's "Fix You" and "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey to the mix. Now we plan to roll out Toto's " Africa "!

      July 16, 8pm

      Wakefield Opera House

      2 High Street, Sanbornville , New Hampshire

      More info: www.wakefieldoperahouse.org/calendar.html#Tuckermans

      July 17, 7:30pm

      Trinity Church

      546 York Street, York Harbor , Maine