Tuckermans at 9 sez see Rockapella

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2011

      For the record, it is against Tuckermans at 9 policy to promote other a cappella groups.

      We just don't. Never. Not gonna happen. Uh-uh. No exceptions. Fahgettaboudit.

      Well, okay… maybe one group. The group that inspired us into existence seven years ago.

      Don't miss…

      Rockapella

      2011 Great Waters Music Festival

      Friday, July 8 at 8pm

      Kingswood Arts Center on the Kingswood High School campus

      21 McManus Road

      Wolfeboro , New Hampshire

      Info: 603-569-7710 or online at http://greatwaters.org/concerts/2011-season/96-rockapella.html

      Rockapella went from house band on the TV show "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego" to helping launch the nationwide phenomenon of a cappella. You'll see today's line up of Scott Leonard (since 1991, high tenor), Jeff Thacher (1993, vocal percussion), George Baldi III (2002, bass), John K. Brown (2004, tenor) and newest member Steven Dorian (2010, tenor).

      There are just a handful of a cappella groups at the top of their game.

      Here's your chance to experience one of them. Rockapella. See you there!

      And Tuckermans at 9's summer tour continues: July 16, Wakefield Opera House, Sanbornville , New Hampshire , and July 17, Trinity Church , York Harbor , Maine .

      Details soon!