The Silk Tones seeks low bass

  • ytakagi57
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      We're a group of seven singers (4 women, 3 men) that has sadly just become six. Our low bass is moving away, and we need someone to fill his shoes. We have a gig lined up in the Philadelphia area in November that we'd like to keep on the schedule. We're looking for a strong singer who can learn music quickly and help keep us on track.

      See our website, www.silktones.com for more information about us. Our song list includes jazz, Broadway, popular, folk, gospel, and light classical tunes.

      Weekly rehearsals are on Thursday evenings in Natick. Please email info@... if you're interested.