A Cappella Singer in the City

  • Fae
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2011
      Hello Boston a cappella-ers! My name is Nicolle and I just graduated from college a few years ago. Throughout both high school and college I was involved in a cappella. And after two years without it, I'm in serious withdrawal. I don't know if this kind of post is acceptable here, but I was really just wondering what types of groups are out there. And if any happen to audition fairly regularly or have auditions comig up? I prefer co-ed groups, but I'm flexible! I sing 1st or 2nd soprano. Anyway, thanks for reading! :)