Vinyl Street - Three Shows, One Week!

  • Phil Dardeno
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011

           Vinyl Street, Boston's premier (and tallest) co-ed a cappella group is kicking off April in a big way! Check us out online, our website just got a facelift and we have a bunch of events coming up that we'd love to see you at (www.vinyl-street.com).

      WERS 88.9FM Radio - Saturday, April 2nd at 3-4pm

           You're going to be able to listen to Vinyl Street LIVE from your home, car or even streaming online! We'll be performing on WERS 88.9, the Emerson College radio station, as part of their Live Music Week. Tune in or get the streaming audio at http://www.wers.org/music/All-A-Cappella.cfm. Vinyl Street is absolutely thrilled to be on the air - You don't want to miss this!

      Lansdowne Pub Talent Competition FINALS! - Sunday, April 3rd at 8pm

           Vinyl Street is heading to the finals! We'll be going up against nine other performers, including a comedian and a magician, so the competition will be fierce.  The show starts at 8pm and VSt will go on at 8:30. We'll be on for a 4 song set and audience members that stay until the end are asked to help judge the competition. The Pub is at 9 Lansdowne Street, Boston, just a short walk from the Green Line and Kenmore Square. Come cheer us on as we go for the grand prize, $500 and an opening spot for Bearfight, the Lansdowne's house band! (http://www.lansdownepubboston.com/flash/#/events/)

      Coffee & a Concert - Feature Showcase - April 6th, 6-9pm

            VSt is heading back to the Bloc 11 Cafe in Union Square, Somerville for a three part showcase. Coffee & a Concert will kick off with a special guest, singer/storyteller Greg Klyma (http://klyma.com/) who's going to open for us at 6pm. We'll take the stage at 7:15, with two separate 45 minute sets back to back and enough intermission for you to get something hot and yummy to drink. This show is open to all and is a come-and-go event, since we know it's a school night, but there will be plenty of coffee and great music to keep you going.   The Cafe is located at 11 Bow Street in Somerville. We always have a great time at the Bloc 11 and know you will too. (http://bloc11.com/)