DATE of Harmony Sweepstakes wrong year posted!

  • kappycarmel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2011
      FYI ,
      Your Main web page states the "Harmony Sweepstakes Competition" is Sunday April 17th 2010. HELLO we ARE in the year 2011 !!!
      Please fix this someone!
      When I first came upon the web page, I thought it was an old page.and Had I not known the groups to be competing, plus having been to last years contest. I would NOT have known this was this years posting.
      Looking forward to attending.'
      Sincerely
      K.Carmel