Can you handle a Tuckermans at 9 double shot?

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2011

      Tuckermans at 9 will be…

      Rockin' out on WUNH radio March 4

      Gettin' down with The Divas March 5

      March 4, 9pm: Live, in-studio appearance on Voicebox (Fridays 8-10pm),

      the new, all a cappella radio show on WUNH 91.3FM in Durham, NH.

      (Live streaming, too, at http://www.wunh.org/listen)

      March 5, 7pm: Teaming up with the non-a cappella Funky Divas of Gospel

      "Cure for Cabin Fever" concert to benefit the

      Eliot United Methodist Church music program

      238 Harold L. Dow Highway (Route 236)

      Eliot, Maine

      New tunes include the Beach Boys' "Kokomo"

      ("Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya…")

      Sounds pretty good right now, doesn't it?

      Each group does a set, then we join forces for the grand finale:

      the Staples Singers' classic "I'll Take You There"

      Two groups, ten bucks… you can't afford to stay home!

      More info and directions:

      http://tuckermansat9.com/main/pictures/030511.pdf

      http://www.funkydivasofgospel.com

      http://www.eliotumc.com