Latest news from the Boston Harmony Sweepstakes

  • jtchisholm
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2011
      This year's Boston Harmony Sweepstakes are being held on Sunday, April 17th at 2pm. It's not too late to be a part of the fun! Contact Jackie at jtchisholm@... for details on how to apply.

      Also, tickets for the show are going on sale Tuesday, February 21st and can be purchased by calling the Cohen Auditorium Box Office at 617-627-3493. Regular admission is $20.

      We are pleased to announce that, for the second year running, we will be offering a group of Premium priced tickets for $50 each. A Premium ticket will allow admission to a private concert with the Tufts Beelzebubs one hour before show time and you will be guaranteed a seat in one of the first five rows. All proceeds go to The Bubs Foundation. Premium tickets must be ordered through our website at www.bubsfoundation.org.

      Hope to see you at this year's Harmony Sweepstakes!