Random Chants looking for an Alto II!

  • chants2011
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2011
      Random Chants, a Boston-based all-female a cappella group, is presently auditioning Alto II's (the low rumbly sort who can hit a low D without breaking a sweat). Interest in vocal percussion and/or experience in directing are welcome, but not required. Arranging skills also a plus!

      We practice weekly in the greater Boston area. Our repertoire spans the musical spectrum - from pop to rock, country to jazz. Check out our website at http://www.randomchants.com/ to see what we're all about, then contact Alix at auditions AT randomchants DOT com with any questions and/or to set up an audition.