BroadBand Auditions

  • broadbandsings
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2010
      BroadBand, an all women's acapella group singing an eclectic range of music is holding auditions for 3 parts this winter: Soprano I, Soprano II, and Alto 1. We are a fun group of women, spanning several decades in age, and looking for other Broads who can blend well. We perform at a range of events throughout the year and practice every other week. If interested, please email.