Sing-Off

  • Fone Bone
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2010
      I agree, this season of The Sing-Off is even better than the last one. I could
      really understand how the judges could end up where they did - just giving up
      and not voting one of the groups off the show at the end. I like them all, but
      am currently liking The Backbeats best (the group that did Love Shack). One
      group I was sad to see go was the jazz a cappella group Groove For Thought. I
      didn't think that was a good decision that week as thought another group was
      weaker. As it turned out, that weaker group is now also out of contention.

      I'm also really impressed with Committed, and like Street Corner Symphony, too.
      I think it's interesting that Jerry Lawson & Talk of the Town has been said to
      "own" their genre, because as a member of the Persuasions, Jerry Lawson was
      there at the beginning, defining it.

      I couldn't guess who will win.