Sing off

  • Alice Soref
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2010
      Hi group-mates,

      How do you feel about this year's show vs last year's? I liked last year in a way, only because of the Bubs. I fell for several of those guys, especially Matt Mccormack, the soloist with the curly hair and blue eyes. Do you remember him and them? Also I got more emotionally attached last year because there were all those packages showing them rehearsing and how they interacted.

      However, this year the talent is at a higher level overall. My favorite is Street Corner Synphony. But the 2d half of Episode 4 was phenomenal. All four finalists were terrific!

      What do you think?

      Acappella fan