FLASH WEDDING...We need your voice!

  • kleimanous
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2010
      Hey all,

      My fiancee and I need your help! We're getting married this Sunday in what should be a totally wacko fun way, but its the 11th hour now and we're scrambled to get everything in place. So HELP!

      (Let me also say here that its important we stay quiet about this. We don't want an audience or the press for this...so mum's the word)

      But here's the plan. On Sunday the 12 at 2PM, we're staging a flash wedding in the middle of the Prudential Shopping mall. We've gathered about 60 of our friends and family, a rabbi, a gospel pianist, a group of singers, and permission from the Prudential to do this.

      We'll need your help in providing the music. We have a core group of about 10 singers now, but we're hoping to grow that into 30 or so. Really, the more the merrier.

      We'll meet at the Lenox Hotel in Boston at 12:30 on Sunday the 12th to learn and rehearse the song (Ain't No Mountain). Its a straightforward arrangement. A chorus and a bridge, 2 (maybe 3) part harmonies. Really simple. We'll practice for 30 minutes, and then at 2, wander over to the mall and knock this wedding out of the park. So all in all, we'd need you from about 12:30-2:10

      Interesting in helping? Shoot me an email so we know numbers. jonkleiman@....

      Wheewy. Get excited! (And keep this quiet please.)

      Thanks!

      Jon and Caroline