Active Boston A Cappella Groups

  • Phil Dardeno
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2010
      My a cappella group, Vinyl Street, is hoping to collaborate more in the future with other post-collegiate groups in the Boston area. I've been trying to update my rolodex of local groups and it's been a little tough figuring out who is active and who isn't. If anyone has an updated list of any Boston area groups, feel free to drop me an email at vinylstreet@.... Thank you for the help!

      Phil