want some new material?

  • anderegg.david
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2010
      I'm a composer for my 5-voice all-male a cappella group. I am looking for good singers/groups who want to use my stuff (free) in exchange for a good recording (my band is in transition and not up to good recording right now). I have a great sort of R-rated set of 4 love songs, quite difficult but worth the effort, and some original Christmas stuff and THE WORLD'S MOST RECENT A CAPPELLA OPERA also on a Christmas theme. So let me know if you want original material for your next show....Thanks.