A Cappella at Club Passim

  • thornewood2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2010
      Sunday, July 25th
      Club Passim
      47 Palmer Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
      4:30 p.m.
      $12 ($10 for members)

      The vocal quartet Syncopation will be making our debut at the legendary Cambridge venue where greats like Joan Baez, Taj Mahal, and Shawn Colvin cut their teeth: Club Passim. Club Passim is one of the nation's legendary cultural icons and epicenter of great folk and acoustic music. You can't call yourself a New England music lover if you've never been to this funky basement in Harvard Square. No instruments will be used in order to stay true to the pure spirit of Club Passim.

      http://www.clubpassim.org/
      http://jazzsyncopation.com/