Don't you wish your friends sang acappella?

  • Jonathan S. Watson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2010
      Well they can!  Here's the easiest and best way to get them started.  Don't take my word for it - listen to what men have said after taking our free voice classes:

      "Thank you SO much for this wonderful experience. You all have given me renewed hope and enthusiasm for improving my singing. "

      "I was truly impressed by the musicality and comraderie of Sounds of Concord. Singing with the group after the lessons each week was an unexpected treat. "

      "I want to thank you and the rest of Sounds of Concord for a fabulous experience, both the vocal lessons and the opportunity to sing with the guys. Steve is fabulous I learned a tremendous amount and enjoyed every minute of the experience."

      Why not let your friends in on the fun and the harmony!  All they have to do is show up!  Free voice classes for men start this Thursday night April 29th, 7 PM at 9 Piper Rd in Lexington.

      For more info:
      http://www.soundsofconcord.org/

      Thanks,
      Jonathan