American Harmony coming to Providence, RI April 25th

  • providenceguyri
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2010
      Hi,

      This Sunday, April 25th, you have an opportunity to see a live quartet show, see the only scheduled performance in New England of American Harmony - The Movie, AND raise money for the newly formed Barbershop Harmony Youth Chorus in Fall River, MA. I sang with the boys last night at their weekly rehearsal and there were 34 on the risers. 34! and a few were missing. Keep in mind that they have only been singing for 3 months and the chorus continues to grow every week.
      We are trying to get as many of the kids to come to the movie as possible. Won't you show your support for these kids by attending?
      Check out the movie trailer at www.americanharmonythemovie.com

      Here are the details:
      American Harmony - The Movie
      Avon Theater
      260 Thayer Street, Providence (next to the Brown University Campus)
      Sunday, April 25th
      Doors open at 3:00pm
      Live show at 3:30pm
      Movie at 4:30pm (90 minute film)
      Tickets can be bought at the door for only $10. Parking is on the street and is free on Sundays. There are also plenty of
      restaurants within a block of the theater. So come down for the show and dinner (or lunch and then the movie).

      If your quartet or A Cappella group would like to sing at this event, please let me know so I can add you to the list.
      Let's show these kids the wide variety of quartets in the region (male, female or mixed).
      This event is sponsored by "Generations" Quartet. If you have any
      questions, please email me at Singnbc@... or call
      401-578-2260

      See you Sunday!
      Steve Isherwood