from Mark Miller: Tuckermans at 9 a cappella this Saturday in Rollinsford

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 3:21 PM

      Last weekend in Portsmouth, we had a great world premiere of a new T9 arrangement (by second tenor Walt Porter) of "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights", the classic Meatloaf hit. And the audience was stompin' to Queen's "We Will Rock You."

      So this weekend, don't miss…

      "Tuckermans at 9" ROCKIN' A CAPPELLA AT THE GARRISON PLAYERS ARTS CENTER IN ROLLINSFORD, SATURDAY APRIL 3!

      • Tuckermans at 9 (tuckermansat9.com)
      • Garrison Players Arts Center , Route 4 (corner of Roberts Road ), Rollinsford , NH
      • April 3, 8pm. (Snow date April 4, 7pm)
      • Adults $15, under 18 $10.
      • Info: garrisonplayers.org/contact.html

      We're now on Facebook… help spread the word!