Boston Harmony Sweepstakes still accepting applicants!

  • jtchisholm
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 10:45 AM
      The Boston Regional Harmony Sweepstakes is still accepting applicants for our 20th annual show! This year's competition is on Sunday, April 18th at 2pm on the Tufts University campus. Groups must be no smaller than 3 members but no larger than 8 to be eligible. If you're interested, please send inquiries to Jackie Chisholm at jtchisholm@....