Blue of a Kind is looking for men who want to sing!

  • ET
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2010
      Blue of a Kind is looking for men who want to sing!  We are a professional, four year old, men's a capella singing group based in Melrose.  Our members range in age from the 30s to the 60s.  We work as a non-profit.  We rehearse every Monday night and sing for pay at all kinds of events and parties.  We go anywhere in the Greater Boston area.

      Our requirements are simple:
      • Be able to carry a tune.
      • The ability to read music is helpful, but not required. We have audio files to help you learn the music.
      • Be able to harmonise and stick to a part that is not the melody.
      If you are looking to live out a dream to sing while still keeping your day job, we may be just the place for you.  The atmosphere of the group is informal though we're all business when the singing starts!

      So if you think you have what it takes to be BLUE, we'd like to hear from you.  Email us today at:
      blueofakind-marketing

      This is a non-paying position.