Now accepting applications for the 2010 Boston Harmony Sweepstakes

  • jtchisholm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2010
      We are now accepting applications for the 2010 Boston Regional Harmony Sweepstakes! This will mark the 20th year for the Boston Sweeps and it promises to be an exciting one. This year's show is Sunday, April 18th at 2pm.

      Groups must be no smaller than three members and no larger than eight. To apply, please contact Jackie Chisholm at jtchisholm@... for complete instructions. The deadline for submissions is March 1st.