Auditions: Co-Ed A Cappella Group

  • npierce01
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2010
      Attention A Cappella Singers:

      The 508s will be holding auditions for ALL Voice Parts on Saturday, January 23 and Saturday, January 30 in the Davis Square area. The 508s are a semi-professional co-ed a cappella, which performs in the Boston area. (Think: The Sing-Off or Glee.) We are a vocal group of six, twenty-somethings that take singing seriously, but have a ton of fun doing it. We rehearse twice a week (once during the week, and once on the weekend). Although we have all sung in a cappella groups in collegeĀ—if you don't have any prior experience, don't worry. We would love to have you come out and audition for us.

      If you would like to audition for us, please send an email to nate@.... For more information, please check out our website at www.the508s.com.

      If you would like to audition, but neither of these dates work for you, please contact us anyway and we will try to accommodate you.