Young Women in Harmony Festival

  • tj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2010
      FREE day-long a cappella vocal workshop and performance for young women ages 25 and under, sponsored by Region 1 and scheduled for the Saturday of the Winter Regional Weekend.

      As we've done in the past, the girls will spend the day preparing three songs - this year with the assistance of A Cu...t Above, our 2009 regional quartet champions! The event is a wonderful opportunity to sing a cappella music, learn new vocal and performance skills ,and meet other young people who enjoy singing

      For more information, see the website at http://ywih2010. weebly.com/ or contact Julie at juliejeffery@...

      Thanks for reading! Spread the word!
      Julie Jeffery
      SAI Region 1 Director Coordinator (www.sai-region1. org)