Boston Jazz Voices Soprano Audition

  • Chris Welles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
      Boston Jazz Voices is looking for a soprano.  We are an 18 voice mixed a cappella jazz group based in Newton, MA.  We perform arrangements by Yumiko Matsuoka, Gene Puerling, The Real Group and by our director, Syncopation's Lee Abe.  We rehearse Monday evenings and perform an average of twice a month.  We perform at libraries, colleges, high schools and other venues such as First Night Boston and Fenway Park ("Oh say can you see...").

      Contact us at BJV-audition@...
    • Chris Welles
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2010
        Boston Jazz Voices is looking for a mezzo-soprano.  We are an 18 voice mixed a cappella jazz group based in Newton, MA.  We perform arrangements by Yumiko Matsuoka, Gene Puerling, The Real Group and by our director, Syncopation's Lee Abe.  We rehearse Monday evenings and perform an average of twice a month.  We perform at libraries, colleges, high schools and other venues such as First Night Boston and Fenway Park ("Oh say can you see...").

        Contact us at BJV-audition@...