Looking For A Place To Sing ?

  • lowellsongstermike
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009
      Whether you are a group that wants a place to try out new music, or an individual that is looking to join a group, there is no better

      There is a Barbershop Harmony chapter near you that would love
      to have you attend their meeting an share some music.

      Of course, we would love you to visit as prospective member, but
      we also love to have groups visit our meetings and share their music.
      Guys, Gals, Mixed, Jazz, Contemporary..all are welcome!

      If you are not in a group, but love to sing, drop on in. We have challenges and opportunities for all levels of singers.

      To find a chapter location near you, go to :
      http://www.nedistrict.org/index.cfm?page_id=59

      or contact me.

      Stay tuned...

      Michael Klein