The House Jacks in Providence, RI and Portland, ME this weekend!

  • tonedabass
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2009
      Come hear The House Jacks performing in New England this weekend! We'll be kicking things off with a concert at Brown University in Providence on Thursday 12/10. Then we'll head up north to Maine on Friday, 12/11, for a show in Portland at the North Star Music Cafe. For more info on each, check out our gigs page at:

      http://www.housejacks.com/hj2000/index2_gigs.html

      See you at one (or both!) of the shows!
      -The House Jacks