Gig Opportunity - December 5th 5-7 PM Window in Weymouth

  • lowellsongstermike
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      I have a gig request for an a cappella group to perform at a private party this Saturday in Weymouth.

      The requestor is looking for some holiday music to begin the event, and then ideally some more contemporary music. If your group sings any Coldplay or The Longest time, you will go over especially well.
      He expects to pay around $300, but I told him this would be negotiable based on the groups availability and needs. If

      If you are interested in gig opportunity, please reply to this posting and I will send you the contact information, then you can take it from there.

      Stay Tuned!
      Michael