Tuckermans at 9 caroling at Christmas Spirit Open House 11/27

  • voicegodt9
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2009
      The latest from Tuckermans at 9 (tuckermansat9.com)...

      November 27, 2009
      5:15-6:45pm
      Christmas Spirit Open House
      Downtown Wolfeboro, New Hampshire

      We'll be strolling Main Street and Railroad Avenue,
 getting you into the holiday spirit with
contemporary a cappella songs of the season!

      FREE!

      for info, Google: Wolfeboro Christmas Spirit Open House

      Please forward this email to anyone you think might like to hear us. And coming soon: details on December 5 at Wakefield, NH, and First Night Wolfeboro!