Guinness World Record for Largest Singing Lesson

  • Pat Marais
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009
      Members of Colonial Spirit Chorus in Acton, MA participated in setting a Guinness World Record recently in Nashville, TN. Heather Mullins, Linda Green, Pat Marais, Norma and George Murray were there as Sweet Adelines International President Peggy Gram led 6,651 people in the largest singing lesson ever. I've enclosed a link below so that you can hear and see part of the lesson (click on the player at the end of the page) where we extended our hands out to each side of our mouths until we are able to fill the space with sound. It was amazing to hear the sound grow as we all practiced that in the lesson.
      http://community.guinnessworldrecords.com/_Largest-singing-lesson/blog/1455850/7691.html

      There was also a nice article written about the event in PRNewsire:
      http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sweet-adelines-international-sets-guinness-world-record-for-largest-singing-lesson-66866507.html