Can you coach Tuckermans at 9 to the next level?

  • voicegod@myfairpoint.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2009

      Tuckermans at 9 is looking for a coach!
      We're an adult, semi-pro, SAATTBB contemporary a cappella septet (not barbershop) based in southeastern New Hampshire (Seacoast area), so roughly 1.5 hours north of Boston. We need someone with a strong background in choral singing but who also completely "gets" contemporary a cappella, from blend to solo work to stage presence to vocal percussion to mic technique… and beyond.

      Tuckermans at 9 is an established group with a strong track record. What we need now is someone willing to really go to work on us: kick butts and take names, but also tell us what we're doing right.

      If you're interested, please reply with a brief bio, your fee, and how/where you would prefer to work with us. We would prefer to work with you in the Seacoast area, but are willing to travel a reasonable distance for the right person.

      Let's get to work!

      Mark
      Tuckermansat9.com