Reminder - Espresso Joy A Cappella Night

  • boston-acappella@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2000

      Espresso Joy A Cappella Night

      Date: Friday, November 17, 2000
      Time: 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Park Street Church coffeehouse, featuring Faith in Action
      (Boston's own all-women's gospel jazz a cappella group) and MIT
      Cross Products (MIT's Christian co-ed a cappella group) and an
      out of the ordinary comedic interlude from Sweaty Toothed Madmen
      of Gordon College

      Jones Chapel at PSC
      Friday, November 17th
      Doors open at 8:30PM until midnight

      Your $5 suggested donation helps support the musical ministry
      of the artists.