Auditions! DTX Seeks Tenor & Alto/Soprano (Boston/Cambridge)

  • taa0512
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2009
      Downtown Crossing (DTX) is a mixed 6-person Boston
      vocal band specializing in original songs and innovative,
      high-energy covers of alternative, modern rock, and R&B
      tunes. Currently in a period of transition, we're looking for
      new members to join us as we redefine our personality and
      sound!

      We rehearse once a week in Cambridge/Somerville
      (T-accessible) and gig around town. For the past several
      years we've kicked off the AIDS Walk with performances
      at the Hatch Shell and entertained crowds at Faneuil Hall
      shows. Now we're looking for a high tenor and a last,
      versatile female voice to round out our sound. Blending,
      stage presence, and sense of humor are key. Arranging
      and/or vocal percussion experience a major plus!

      Auditions will be held by individual appointment. Please
      contact Tom at taa0512 at yahoo dot com for questions,
      or to schedule an audition.