Colonial Spirit Chorus Presents Barbershop BFF

  • Pat Marais
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      Colonial Spirit Chorus of Sweet Adelines invites you to our 13th Annual Cabaret Show to be held on Saturday, November 7, 2009 at:
      Tewksbury/Wilmington Elks
      777 South St
      Tewksbury, MA

      Pre-show entertainment by Wolverine Jazz Band will start at 7:15 PM.
      Show starts at 8 PM.
      Dancing from 10 - 11 PM with the Wolverine Jazz Band

      A Cappella and Barbershop music will be provided by:

      Colonial Spirit Chorus
      Junction 1-3-5 Quartet
      West Street Serenaders

      Spirit Fiddle, a fiddle/guitar duo, will add to the excitement of the evening again this year.

      For those who enjoy taking a chance, we will be raffling off several baskets filled with interesting items and you will have a chance for a door prize.

      Munchies and a dessert table, as well as a cash bar will also create just the right atmosphere for you to enjoy with your friends.

      Tickets are available at the door for $15/ea.

      For more information:
      Call Norma at 978-692-2270 or Casey at 978-582-0100
      Email: colspirit@...
      Website: www.colonialspirit.org